Please be aware of the differences between the holiday calendars.
2017 County/Court Holiday Calendars
Translate this website
Powered by Google Translate.
We are open 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
No marriage licenses will be issued after 3:30pm.
Having trouble viewing our webpages?
Please follow this link Setting Internet Explorer to Compatibility Mode
Click Here for available openings
Important E-Filing Update
Paper follow up by attorneys using E-Filing is no longer required. The amended order SC 11-399, dated October 18, 2012, deletes this requirement for a paper follow up by attorneys once the Clerk’s office begins accepting e-filed documents in a court division.
For all PRO SE LITIGANTS please provide addressed envelopes with postage (#10 legal size) at the time of filing if no e-mail authorization is provided; otherwise, they will not receive copies of their Orders.
- Levy County Budgetary Info
- Courts Information
- Other Divisions
- Public Records
- Board Minutes
- Historical Records
- Court Pages
- Civil Forms
- Guardianship/Probate Forms
- Advocacy Physician’s Report
- Annual Guardianship Plan
- Annual Plan for Minor
- Disposition with Personal Property
- Initial Plan for Incapaciated Person
- Initial Plan for Minor
- Initial Guardianship Plan for Guardian Advocate
- Petition for Appointment of Guardian Advocate
- Physician’s Report
- Physicians Report for an Adult Ward
- Notice of Commencement
- Traffic School Affidavit
- Certificate of Consent
- Online Marriage Application
- Family Law Handbook (in English)
- Family Law Handbook (in Spanish)
- Expectant Affidavit