DISCLAIMER AND USER AGREEMENT
FOR ELECTRONIC COURT RECORDS ACCESS
You must choose ACCEPT at the end of this disclaimer to continue.
The Levy County Clerk of Court of Levy County provides information on this web site as a service to our customers. Use of this service is subject to and conditioned upon acceptance of the following terms and conditions (use the scrollbar to view the complete text):
1. All information provided by the Levy County Clerk of Court of Levy County through this Internet service is provided “as is” with no warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Clerk of the Circuit Court be liable for any damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use this Internet service or the information made available through this Internet service.
2. Clerk of the Circuit Court does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or utility for any general or specific purpose of the data made available through the access of this site.
3. The data on this site will be updated daily with the exception of weekends and holidays. No guarantee is made as to update frequency of this data.
4. All information provided by the Levy County Clerk of Court of Levy County through this Internet service is for informational purposes only and is not an official or certified record of the Clerk’s Office. Furthermore, this information is subject to change without notice and should not be used for any official purpose.
5. The user assumes all risks associated with the use of this Internet service and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Clerk of the Circuit Court, its agencies, representatives, officers, employees and agents from any damages of any nature whatsoever that may be caused by accessing, retrieving and/or disseminating this information.
6. This Internet service provides links to servers maintained by other organizations over which the Clerk of the Circuit Court has no control and provides no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or source of any information found on any such server. Further, the Clerk of the Circuit Court shall not be held responsible for the content of any file or data which the user might choose to download from such third-party site.
7. Unless expressly provided to the contrary in writing by the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Florida Statute, Rules of Court or other official authorization, communication through this Internet site by e-mail or otherwise shall in no event constitute filing with, or legal notice to the Clerk of the Circuit Court or to any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives.
8. Any alteration, modification, illegal or commercial use of data obtained through the use of this site is strictly prohibited.
9. Maintenance, when necessary, is scheduled for the Civil Courts Records Search page each Sunday from approximately 5AM until 10 AM. During this time, the services from this page may be unavailable.
You must accept these terms to proceed: