1. Home
  2. /
  3. Online Forms

Online Forms

New Requirements for Filing Civil Cases
Standing Case Management Order (AOS20-23)
Standing Case Management Order for Filing

PLEASE READ IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION in your mind concerning these forms, the use of these forms, or your legal rights, it is strongly recommended that you obtain the services of an attorney. If you do not know an attorney, you may contact the Florida Lawyer Referral Service at 1-800-342-8011. If you are filing for divorce in a case involving domestic violence and are financially unable to afford the services of an attorney, you may contact Three Rivers Legal Services at (352) 372-0519 or 1-800-372-0936 to see if you are eligible for their services. DUE TO THE CHANGING NATURE OF THE LAW, the forms and information contained in this packet may become outdated. Therefore, you should review and research statutes and rules of procedure referenced in the instructions to ensure that the forms are accurate and current. IN NO EVENT will the Florida Supreme Court, the Florida Bar, the Eighth Judicial Circuit Office of the Court Administrator, the Clerk of the Court or anyone contributing to the production of these forms, commentary, instructions, and appendices be liable for any indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of the packet. Use these forms at your own risk. These forms may or may not be appropriate in your particular case. Any desired outcome from the use of these forms cannot be predicted or guaranteed. It is strongly recommended that you seek legal advice. When the forms refer to: “General Information for Self-Represented Litigants),” the information is found at http://www.flcourts.org (select Family Forms located under the heading Self Help in the General Public Tab). Internet Access– information on how to file family law cases without an attorney in the State of Florida can be found at: http://circuit8.org/family-court or http://www.flcourts.org (select Family Forms located under the heading Self Help in the General Public Tab) Internet access is available from the Levy County Public Library.

For additional forms please use this link for self -help forms.

Criminal/Traffic Forms
Criminal Determination of Indigency
Motion (General)
Change of Address or Information

Dissolution of Marriage Packets:
Simplified Divorce Packet 1
Divorce Packet 2
Divorce Packet 3

Enforce Contempt Packet:
Enforce or Contempt

Guardianship Probate:
Petition for App Guardian Advocate
Physician Report
Physicians Report for an Adult Ward
Annual Guardianship Plan
Disposition of Personal Property (fee apply)
Advocacy Report
Annual Plan for Minor
Initial Guardian Advocate
Incapacitated Person Plan
Initial Plan Minor
Probate Statement Claim
Baker Act Petition
Marchman Act Form
Statement of Claim Form
Baker/Marchman Act Petitions
Probate Forms Packet

Injunction Petitions:
Petition of Injunction Against Domestic Violence
Petition to Extend Injunction
Petition for Injunction Against Repeat Violence
Petition for Injunction Against Sexual Violence
Petition for Injunction Against Stalking
Petition for Violation of an Injunction
Petition for Injunction Against Dating Violence
Petition to Modify Injunction
Statement to Dismiss Injunction
UCCJEA Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
Request for Confidential Address
Child Support Worksheet When asking for Child Support
Financial Affidavit When asking for Support

Landlord Tenant Evictions
Civil Cover Sheet
Eviction Instructions
How to Collect Judgement
Eviction Statutes for Notices
Tenant Withhold Rent Failure Maintain
Certificate of Service
Notice of Current Address Email
Proof Claim Amount Due
Remove Tenant
Evict count 1 and 2
Complaint Unlawful Detainer
Landlord Tenant Forms / Packet

Modification Packets (Fees May Apply)
Petition to Establish Residence Visitation (DOR Cases Only)
Modification of Child Support
Motion for Temp Order to Relocate of Minor Child
Petition Modify Parenting Plan
Supplemental Petition to Permit Relocation with Minor

Name Change (Fingerprint Background Check)
Name Change Adult
Name Change Minor Child
Livescan Fingerprinting

Other Motions: 
Motion for Telephone Appearance
Reduce Fee Parenting Class
Blank Motion Fees May Apply
Email Permission Form
Notice of Current Address Email
Request for Depository Account
Direct Deposit for Support
Joint Motion to Modify Payment Method
Motion for Testing
Motion for Default and Default
Relocation Forms 
Request for Adoption Information 

Other Packets:
Child Support Credit
Contest DL Suspension
Joint Motion to Terminate
Motion to Terminate Support
Establish Paternity Final
Petition for Violation of an Injunction
Temp Custody By Extended Family Final 
Petition to Supersede Admin Support Order

Civil Cover Sheet

Small Claims:
Affidavit of Amount Due After Stip
Before you File
Blank Motion (Fees May Apply)
Certificate of Service
Claim of Exemption
Statement of Claim Accident
Statement of Claim Check
Statement of Claim Money Lent
Statement of Claim on Promissory Note
Statement of Claim Generic
Statement of Claim Pawn
Confidential Address
Service Outside State of FLA
Fact Information Sheet
How to Collect Judgement
How to File a Small Claims 
Motion for Default and Defualt
Motion to Continue PTC
Non Military Service
Notice of Current Address Email
Proof Claim Amount Due

Various Forms:
Civil Cover Sheet
AO-5-09v2 Standing Family Court Order
Certificate of ServiceConfidential Address
Cover Sheet Family
Financial Affidavit
Confidential Information
How to Collect Judgement
JUDICIAL SALE 3rd Bidder Sheet
Motion for Default and Default
Motion for Testimony and attendance of minor
Motion-for-Default-and-Defualt 2
Motion For Continuance
Motion for Mediation
Motion to Waive Parenting Education Course
Motion to Revoke Temporary Custody by Extended Family
Non Military Service
Non-Compliance of Order Affidavit
Notice for Trial
Notice of Current Address Email
Notice of Current Address Email
Notice of Appeal (Fees Apply)
Notice of Social Security Number
Voluntary Dismissal
Certificate of Service
Central Depository
Notice of Action
Change of Address
Partial Payment Plan Agreement
Circuit Civil Summons – Individual
Circuit Civil Summons – Corporate